• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 eBay Execs Charged with Stalking Boston Couple
1 1

34 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Never thought to look there....It was a pretty outrageous read, no? 

unbelievable.  literally.  I mean WTH.  They thought it would go unpunished????  and so much to lose?   And such small stakes??? :screwy:

It says "bloody pig mask".  Does that mean a pig mask with real blood on it?  Fake blood on it?  Is it a mask OF a bloody pig?  Why would a pig wear such a mask?  Is "bloody" an adjective like the Brits use, as in bloody brilliant?!?  I have so many unanswered questions in this article, just on the mask.

1 minute ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

I remember that episode so well, classic stuff lol

before kramer went off the deep end.  I kind of predicted something would happen because in any interview he always bragged about what a good actor he was.  Ego often leads to downfall.  HOW DARE THEY TALK WHILE I'M DOING MY (unfunny) COMEDY SET!!!!

3 minutes ago, kav said:

before kramer went off the deep end.  I kind of predicted something would happen because in any interview he always bragged about what a good actor he was.  Ego often leads to downfall.  HOW DARE THEY TALK WHILE I'M DOING MY (unfunny) COMEDY SET!!!!

He went off the deep end alright lol, hasn't been the same since 

1 minute ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

He went off the deep end alright lol, hasn't been the same since 

I imagine when he goes to like hollywood parties everyone kinda edges to other side of room.  He's radioactive, and not like spider man.

His big mistake-well one of them-was thinking that because he was in a sitcom abt a stand up comedian, therefore he was a stand up comedian.  Nope.  His routines are painful to watch.

Hollywood actors: if you are in a show abt doctors, DO NOT try to do brane surgery.

Sounds more like a plan Dr. Evil might come up with.  Hard to believe that the coconspirators would participate in such a stupid plan. Makes me wonder what Bezos’s security army at Amazon or Zuckerberg’s at Facebook is up to?  I do feel a little left out though. I complain about eBay all the time and all they send me is a bill.