• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warrior Nun Netflix series
2 2

40 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, APDallas said:

True. The long term remains to be seen. I am just saying that it is out in the popular culture. I like the show myself and hope that it has legs. Only time will tell. 

There's plenty of other shows that had pop culture appeal and made shows but then fizzled.  There's no reason to think this will be any different.

Deadly Class, Umbrella Academy, Preacher....a few examples of shows that made the value pop and only the #1 for the most part held some type of value.

3 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

There's plenty of other shows that had pop culture appeal and made shows but then fizzled.  There's no reason to think this will be any different.

Deadly Class, Umbrella Academy, Preacher....a few examples of shows that made the value pop and only the #1 for the most part held some type of value.

I guess we will have to wait and see. I enjoyed the series but then I am a big fan of the comics. It is nice that a comic from 1990s still has story potential. Who knows what else could come out of that era.

Never read the comic so no expectations along those fronts for me.  Hmmm, C+ grade after two episodes.  The actors are decent but not great.  Plot is a little slow.  Ava seems incredibly worldly for a once quadriplegic person.  I'll give it a couple of more episodes based on some comments here though.

We finished yesterday and the ending was so much better then the beginning / middle.  The last 3 episodes were what the rest of the series should have been.  Best series for my family in awhile.

Edited by 1Cool

Surprisingly OK

Gives you the odd unholy thought about Nuns as well.

6 / 10

Fun, with a bit of hot Nun action, kick- Ninja stuff and Demons.

On 10/14/2022 at 4:56 AM, APDallas said:

Season 2 officially launches November 10! Here is an extended trailer:

If it's as good as Season 1 - then I'm in.

Fun series.

Finished Season 2

Not quite as good as S1 - but if you don't want to think too hard on a rainy afternoon, then sword swinging, ghoul killing Warrior Nuns might be your thing.

Silly, but enjoyable 5/10

warrior-nun-s2-e1654540687852.webp.6a913f08e9579300de4541d39e6ebfed.webp

Edited by Beige

She needs to get nekkid. :manhero:

Distinct lack of bikini shots and hot nuns in season 2.

For shame.