• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HIGH GRADE BRONZE AGE HORROR: ***** CLOSED ****

175 posts in this topic

I'll be listing more today but to get this started this morning I'll quickly list one book.

House of Mystery #236, F/VF (7.0) = $45.00 USD (Classic Bernie Wrightson Cover)

This copy is unique for the grade as it presents like a high grade book except has the chip at the bottom right corner of the front cover with a few small chips on the lower edge of the back cover.
A tough book to find that presents very well.  In my opinion, if the chipping wasn't present it would be a NM (9.4).  Hence the pricing for stronger eye appeal in the technical grade that it is.

(If you put your thumb over the chipping on the front cover... BAM !!!!  HIGH GRADE !!!)

HofM236.jpg

HofM236back.jpg

Going to scan a pile of 20¢ Cover House of Secrets.  For the sake of saving some time.  I'll post front cover scans only on this batch.  
Folks can request the back cover scan and also post :takeit:pending back cover scan.  Be back in a bit......