• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BELOW GPA, ALL NEW LISTINGS! UK Hulk 181/1st Wolverine 9.2 HGCGC, CAP MARVEL #34 CGC 9.8, AVENGERS 55 NM 9.4 1ST Ultron, INHUMANS #1 CGC 9.8, CAPTAIN ATOM 85 9.6 Pedigree Blue Beetle! FF 65 1st Ronan!
2 2

11 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $250 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc.  

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 3.5 near perfect OW to White pages! 1st Silver Surfer/Galactus! One of the hottest books in the market with the movie reboot news now that Marvel/Disney has the rights back!  Taking a huge jump almost daily, Last sale $887, 90 day $778!   Board Price $769, $118 BELOW the last sale price!

Silver Surfer #3 CGC 6.0 OffWhite Pgs! Key 1st Mephisto getting some movie appearance rumors making this book extremely hot right now! Beauty, very attractive FN condition!  Last sale $378 90 day $362,  Board Price $355!

Wonder Woman #98 CGC 2.5 (front cover presents as nice as many FN/VF!)  p.o back cover which most people don't care about nearly as much as a high grade presenting front cover!   Key 1st Silver Age Wonder Woman and New Origin, New creative team/artist!  90 day GPA $695, Board Price Only $669 and I would take this copy over most 3.0 and 3.5's ($1,442 GPA) since it presents nicer than anything out there in the Fine to FN/VF range (An otherwise Approx $5K cost to get a WW98 with a front cover that shows this nicely!) 

ALL NEW BOOKS JUST ADDED TODAY!!!! :baiting:

Avengers 55 CGC 9.4 NM Near Perfect book, Perfect White Pages! 1st Ultron, Reportedly Disney/Marvel is bringing Ultron back as the main bad guy in the new Scarlet Witch/Vision live action series!  Only $399  Well Below Every average GPA in every period listed!

Captain Marvel #34 CGC NM/MINT 9.8 White Pages, KEY 1ST NITRO! The guy that killed Captain Marvel, gave him cancer!   Last 2 sales $437 and $600!  Razor sharp Investment grade CGC 9.8 Clearance at just $399!

Captain Atom #85 CGC 9.6 Pacific Coast Pedigree White Pages! 3rd appearance Blue Beetle, Ted Kord!  Siamese pages noted, this is an ultra rare printing defect like one in a million, making this on of the rarest ultra high grade pedigree variant comics in the world!  If this were a coin with that rare of a defect it would sell for over $1 million dollars, something that should also get recognized in the comic industry for the ultra rare scarcity, much like double covers (but far more rare) that should also get much greater due!  The last non pedigree 9.6 sold for $780 and the far less desired lower grade 9.4 John Fantucchio pedigree just sold for $525 to indicate the market value of this far more rare higher grade should be many multiples of either of those, but I will offer this at $775, just below the last non pedigree, non variant 9.6 sale from even before the Blue Beetle movie rumors!

Mighty World of Marvel #198 CGC 9.2 (1976 UK version of 1st appearance of Wolverine!) with Herb Trimple autograph!  Highest Grade CGC in existence plus it has the original Hulk 181 artist signature on the cover!  RARE!!!!!  The highest recorded grade ever shown on GPA was a 9.0 that sold for $700 and the last lowly FN/VF 7.0 signed by Herb Trimpe sold for $1,000!   HGCGC #1 copy on the plant to the 1976 UK presenting the 1st Wolverine, just $1,099 $975, BELOW the lowly signed 7.0 price and barely more than the 9.0 price although being the SINGLE HIGHEST GRADE ever graded should be many multiples of that price!

Fantastic Four #65 CGC 6.0, very nice looking cop, 90 day GPA $94 and prior 12 months $89 with a Guardians movie coming up next year!  Just $85!

Inhumans #1 1975 CGC perfect 9.8 White Pages! Future Movie appearance still expected!  Last sale $456 last 12 months $403, this book is heating back up! Just $399 $375!

My Kudos Page.....

Edited by TC33