• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ALL BOOKS POSTED - 20% OFF EVERYTHING; RECAP ON PAGE 1! Clearing Out My Closet Sale - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Modern, Magazines, Books, and Other Stuff
1 1

357 posts in this topic

I think that'll do it for this thread. 412 items total photographed and listed. I opened this thread a week ago, but it feels a lot longer. I do have more random stuff in my magazine box, but it's hard to gauge what will sell. I have a few low grade Savage Sword of Conan, some DragonCon program books, and a few low grade Eeries.

Do you want better pictures or descriptions of anything? Just ask.

Want to make an offer? Shoot 'em over!

Thanks again to everyone for looking. I'll start sending out invoices on Friday.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look through my thread. I've posed a recap on page 1. Take 20% off everything that's left. Offers are always welcome. PM me if you'd like to see more pictures or get descriptions.

Thanks again!

The following are sold via PM:

Wrestling Spotlight w/ posters (detached)

Amazing Spider-Man Invasion of the Dragon Men Book and Record

Fantasy Masterpiece #1

Real Heroes Pizza Hut Promo 1994 #1

Sensational Spider-Man TPB

UFO Flying Saucers #4 reader

Thanks again to everyone for helping me clear out 3+ short boxes since the lockdown. I've added a lot back through the forums too, but that's how it works, I guess. I've pulled all the lots to try to sell elsewhere. Offers are still welcome on other items.