• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 45, 46, 48 - IM1 - ASM - Avengers

22 posts in this topic

First :takeit:  by timestamp. DM or post.

Shipping Costs, Times, Methods:

$10 USPS Priority Mail, if you want another method - I'll quote you. Multiple Orders additional $5 per slab.

Payment Methods:

Will Accept check, money orders, cashier checks, and PayPal (paypal.me/ChristopherCositore)

Return Policy:

For Slabbed books, no returns after 2 days of receiving. You will need to pay for return shipping if you'd like to return.

Notes:

Please don’t hesitate to PM me to negotiate or make a deal for multiple books. Thanks for looking!

image.png.a37e3361e7e89c365e010bac7c626edf.png

Edited by Nyrvana
Items Sold - Update 6/22

3 hours ago, BaseballNerdNeo44 said:

You’re responding to people finally? You totally ghosted me a couple months ago when you said you had avengers 83 and asm 42 for sale...

Still not selling raw books. If I ever get them graded, I’ll let you know. 

51 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

You’re not alone ... it’s been a strange time 

I’m not selling any raw comics at this time because I’m not comfortable grading them. 

Sorry if I offended anyone by not responding. Tough to get to every message. 

But thanks for looking. 

1 hour ago, Nyrvana said:

I’m not selling any raw comics at this time because I’m not comfortable grading them. 

Sorry if I offended anyone by not responding. Tough to get to every message. 

But thanks for looking. 

All good man ... no worries , I agree grading comics can be overwhelming at onset and it’s entirely up to you how you want to sell yours , but me personally... when just filling runs , as long as they aren’t restored and are in VG + at least I’m not super picky ...