• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most Signature Series from 1 Individual
4 4

47 posts in this topic

The most Signature Series books I have from 1 individual is 41. The individual is Jason Aaron.

Who is the one person you have the most SS from in your collection? I know my homeboy @APort has some awesome SS numbers

Edited by RayJr

If you allow from Voldemort too (some conventions didn't have a CGC witness or at least a facilitator.....)

Joe Staton

Yellow Slabs: 17  (11 Scooby Sketches, 5 Remark Scooby, 1 Remark Kilowog)

Paper Sketches Raw:  ( 5 Scooby, 1 Teddy as Green Lantern/a E-man)

Sketch Covers Raw: 1 Scooby

Raw books: 100+ (Trying to have Joe sign my entire run of Scooby books. He is willing to sign them all but prefers chunks at a time.)

Original Art Pages: 31  (1 Rejected Scooby Cover, 2 Published Scooby Covers, 28 Scooby Pages)

20 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

If you allow from Voldemort too (some conventions didn't have a CGC witness or at least a facilitator.....)

Joe Staton

Yellow Slabs: 17  (11 Scooby Sketches, 5 Remark Scooby, 1 Remark Kilowog)

Paper Sketches Raw:  ( 5 Scooby, 1 Teddy as Green Lantern/a E-man)

Sketch Covers Raw: 1 Scooby

Raw books: 100+ (Trying to have Joe sign my entire run of Scooby books. He is willing to sign them all but prefers chunks at a time.)

Original Art Pages: 31  (1 Rejected Scooby Cover, 2 Published Scooby Covers, 28 Scooby Pages)

Awesomeness brother 

9 hours ago, RayJr said:

The most Signature Series books I have from 1 individual is 41. The individual is Jason Aaron.

Who is the one person you have the most SS from in your collection?

This is a super interesting question. I don't know the answer for me but it would probably be someone I wouldn't expect.  In all honesty, if you take all the books I have ever owned (including those I took in trade and resold immediately) it's probably Stan Lee.

9 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

This is a super interesting question. I don't know the answer for me but it would probably be someone I wouldn't expect.  In all honesty, if you take all the books I have ever owned (including those I took in trade and resold immediately) it's probably Stan Lee.

Oh ok cool. 

I only have 12 signatures from Stan Lee. 

I always just tried to get at least one sig from anyone that I didnt have, I have about 700 yellow slabs and at least that many DF, store sigs and sketches, as to who I have the most of I have no idea, but may get around to counting them now you put it in my head :) 

40 minutes ago, CardiacKid1 said:

You made me look.  I have 32 books S/S Frank Miller, with 14 more books at CGC awaiting his signature.  I clearly have a problem.

I'm right there with you brother. I have like 6 more Thor books getting signed by Jason Aaron for this upcoming (hopefully) PlanetCon in Kansas City in Aug

26 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

I always just tried to get at least one sig from anyone that I didnt have, I have about 700 yellow slabs and at least that many DF, store sigs and sketches, as to who I have the most of I have no idea, but may get around to counting them now you put it in my head :) 

lol, can't wait to see the numbers you have brother. Wow, 700 SS books is impressive. I only have 141 Yellow Labels

36 minutes ago, RayJr said:

lol, can't wait to see the numbers you have brother. Wow, 700 SS books is impressive. I only have 141 Yellow Labels

Kevin has MANY of my old books.  I had nearly 2000 if you aggregated all the ones I owned over 8 1/2 years

I have about 16 or 17 SS books by Sienkiewicz plus two magazines by him as well. I am with you @Chazgee as I was hoping to add at least another 10 books signed by him next month at San Diego...oh well there is always next year.

5 hours ago, Kevin.J said:

I always just tried to get at least one sig from anyone that I didnt have,

Same for me.  I think the most from one individual is Zeck with 10 (9 being Secret Wars SS).

48 minutes ago, jcronin said:

I have about 16 or 17 SS books by Sienkiewicz plus two magazines by him as well. I am with you @Chazgee as I was hoping to add at least another 10 books signed by him next month at San Diego...oh well there is always next year.

He's usually at NYCC but not sure they're going to have it and if he'll even show up if they do. Really hoping CGC does a private signing with him.

5 hours ago, RayJr said:

Dont hold your breath waiting for numbers, it may be a while before I ever get around to counting, my collection is total chaos, I have many boxes I havent even opened since the day I got them lol

mr4.thumb.JPG.903f216acefce81e7ad0d4d2e9f7490f.JPG

r2d.thumb.JPG.a092d8b45888ebfdb7131b6544237280.JPG

mr4a.thumb.png.fc4976c78b0bf677dd959eeeac52037c.png

r2a.thumb.JPG.0ac555b587718fe1cbf93ebe27f8b48c.JPG

etc.....

5 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Kevin has MANY of my old books.  I had nearly 2000 if you aggregated all the ones I owned over 8 1/2 years

Yeah, some great books and great deals, loved those massive boxes coming :foryou:

5 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

Dont hold your breath waiting for numbers, it may be a while before I ever get around to counting, my collection is total chaos, I have many boxes I havent even opened since the day I got them lol

etc.....

I have nothing but time to wait brother 😂. That does look like it’s going to be a minute though

17 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

etc.....

I’ll take that Avengers 1 in exchange for organizing that chaos :foryou: