• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most Signature Series from 1 Individual
4 4

47 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, CardiacKid1 said:

You made me look.  I have 32 books S/S Frank Miller, with 14 more books at CGC awaiting his signature.  I clearly have a problem.

Thats awesome and a hell of an expensive collection. Im hoping for my first Miller from this upcoming signing.

If I had to guess it would be Joe Giella seconded by Shelly Moldoff. I probably have 125+ books signed by Joe (prior to him returning to the convention circuit, I had 4 private signings with him.

My full collection can be seen on display at https://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=319

I highly recommend MySlabbedcomics.com as a site to keep track of what you have. 

101 by Stan Lee.

At the height of my collection I had 203 Stan Lee SS CGC books. I met Stan about a dozen times and got every first appearance/key book from the early 1960s signed by him. I sold half of them over the years as I started to consolidate my collection.

Edited by seredynskib

29 minutes ago, seredynskib said:

101 by Stan Lee.

At the height of my collection I had 203 Stan Lee SS CGC books. I met Stan about a dozen times and got every first appearance/key book from the early 1960s signed by him. I sold half of them over the years as I started to consolidate my collection.

Oh wow, that is impressive my friend 

3 hours ago, reptilekingdie said:

I have now 28 Stan Lee, had as many as 50 or so. 

Jeremy Bulloch now about 13, had as many as 25 at one time. 

Bernie Wrightson now 12, had as many as 18 at one time

Very nice! 

last time i counted i had 128. that was a couple years ago. i havnt been dealing to much with comics. i have been investing in collectable guns. mostly Winchester rifles and shotguns. i think i added maybe five or so more after i counted them the one time. but the count at that time was 128. i was getting twenty thirty books signed by him each signing.