• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So this is how much they make?
1 1

17 posts in this topic

So i noticed for the shooter signing its  70 but to do all three shooter, beaty and zeck its 110.  I am going to assume the grading aspect is stable so it leaves to assume each artist is making 20 per sig. so that leaves 50 for CGC.  Now Im going to apply this to mIller, which means he is making 80 per sig? I know his signings tend to be more rare.  And that means todd father made 40 a sig when he did his?   To me it means Todd father made a MASIVE killing with his signing just becuase of the the shear volume he must have had.  10K books?  More???   (Leifeld, your a shmuck to disown CGC my friend...)

4 minutes ago, god503 said:

So i noticed for the shooter signing its  70 but to do all three shooter, beaty and zeck its 110.  I am going to assume the grading aspect is stable so it leaves to assume each artist is making 20 per sig. so that leaves 50 for CGC.  Now Im going to apply this to mIller, which means he is making 80 per sig? I know his signings tend to be more rare.  And that means todd father made 40 a sig when he did his?   To me it means Todd father made a MASIVE killing with his signing just becuase of the the shear volume he must have had.  10K books?  More???   (Leifeld, your a shmuck to disown CGC my friend...)

Liefeld is your friend?

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You probably have more chance of resale on a blue label then his sig

:roflmao:

lol   Thank god for ebay...  The Covid discounts are SOOOO finished.  Price rebounds and them some...   (did some pretty good shopping during  end of march and april..  ;) )

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm saving for an AF 15

I thought about a very low grade AF 15 just to say I have it since SM is my fav...  But then i would get the itch to upgrade again and again....  and then the wife would divorce me and as Eddie Murphy says...  "HALF!!!!!"  

4 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Isn't "Schmuck" the name of Liefeld's new character he is creating? Named after the sound he makes when he trips and falls over because it's hard to walk on tiny feet?

Or maybe that is just the sound of his tiny feet, trying to open a bazillion pouches, or...... breathing in when you have the chest size of a mastodon...

22 hours ago, god503 said:

So i noticed for the shooter signing its  70 but to do all three shooter, beaty and zeck its 110.  I am going to assume the grading aspect is stable so it leaves to assume each artist is making 20 per sig. so that leaves 50 for CGC. 

No doubt everybody is making a whole whack of money on this whole manufactured collectible signature scheme which they are running here to drain as much money out of your pocket as possible.  :flipbait:

The only question which I have is that if CGC refuses to authenticate signatures unless they are there to witness them in person, why should they then expect us as submittors to simply take their word that the signatures are authentic since we aren't there to witness the books being signed.  Especially when they could simply have some Joe Schmo guy sitting in the corner of the office forging all of these things at much bigger margins.  Much better for these creators to get a smaller cut instead of risking their lives by flying around in airtight planes during a pandemic crisis to go into one of the real hot spots of the country to attend an actual in-house signing.  :devil:  lol

12 hours ago, Crops068 said:
17 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Isn't "Schmuck" the name of Liefeld's new character he is creating? Named after the sound he makes when he trips and falls over because it's hard to walk on tiny feet?

Or maybe that is just the sound of his tiny feet, trying to open a bazillion pouches, or...... breathing in when you have the chest size of a mastodon...

Can you please elucidate as I am a bit confused since I am not sure who you are talking about here:  lol  :p

cap

Edited by lou_fine

1 minute ago, lou_fine said:
12 hours ago, Crops068 said:
16 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Can you please elucidate as I am a bit confused since I am not sure who you are talking about here:  lol  :p

cap

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

21 hours ago, lou_fine said:

No doubt everybody is making a whole whack of money on this whole manufactured collectible signature scheme which they are running here to drain as much money out of your pocket as possible.  :flipbait:

The only question which I have is that if CGC refuses to authenticate signatures unless they are there to witness them in person, why should they then expect us as submittors to simply take their word that the signatures are authentic since we aren't there to witness the books being signed.  Especially when they could simply have some Joe Schmo guy sitting in the corner of the office forging all of these things at much bigger margins.  Much better for these creators to get a smaller cut instead of risking their lives by flying around in airtight planes during a pandemic crisis to go into one of the real hot spots of the country to attend an actual in-house signing.  :devil:  lol

Careful about poking the all mighty mods here.   I just ate a 7 dayer because one of de blasios relatives must work here... :baiting: