• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Going to try this TRADE thread one more time...

Here is what I am offering (all pictured in the post below):

ASM #7 CGC 6.5 White Pages = $650

ASM #10 CGC 6.0 White Pages = $550

ASM #11 CGC 6.0 White Pages = $575

ASM #12 CGC 6.5 White Pages = $550

Please note that the BIN monetary value of the above books has been listed to comply with forum requirements.  I do not want to sell these books. I want to trade them in a 1 for 1 straight up swap.

Here is what I am asking for in a trade:

ASM #7 CGC 5.0 White Pages = $450

ASM #10 CGC 5.0 White Pages = $350

ASM #11 CGC 5.0 White Pages = $375

ASM #12 CGC 5.0 White Pages = $350

Please note that the monetary value of the books I am asking for in trade value has been listed to comply with forum requirements.  I am looking to trade specifically for the same issues, just in this EXACT lower grade (5.0) with strictly WHITE pages (not OWW)

There is no catch here, this is a legitimate offer (and essentially a free upgrade) to whoever wants to take me up on it.  I am willing to be the "loser" in this trade from a monetary perspective because I am trying to complete a linear run of ASM 1-20 in the same grade and page quality (pictured below).  I consider it a win-win because the person I trade with gets a higher graded book without losing the page quality, and I get the specific book in the grade I need towards finishing my run. At least that is how I am rationalizing it to myselflol

ASM1-20.thumb.JPG.c000a8a6919bbeb19b1d06cd0cd6c6d3.JPG

Here are the :rulez:

• No Hall of Shame or Probation List Members (tsk)
  • Deals will be struck through PM discussions.  If you have a 5.0 white page copy of the book I'm looking for please PM me a picture as proof and we can finalize the trade details.
  • PayPal and checks are accepted to remain in compliance with forum requirements, However, since this is a TRADE thread, the offer is for NO money to exchange hands.  The offer is for a 1 for 1 book swap as detailed above.
  • Shipping is FREE for both sides.  I will ship the book on my end US Priority mail to the US/Canada or Internationally at no cost to the buyer/trade partner and shipping is to be covered on the buyer/trade partners end as well for the book they send in return.
  • NO RETURNS as these are professionally graded books.

PM with interest, pic requests, or any questions, thanks!

My Kudos Thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/408795-dst-feedback-thread/

Regards,

Dave

Edited by DST

That's a cool project. I'm just starting back and haven't gotten my S-M's graded yet, but 4's, 5's and 6's appear to be my sweet spot in the earlier editions of Marvel hus far. I possibly have the 5's in the #7, 10 and 12 you're looking for. Once I get them cleaned, pressed and graded I'll check back to see if you're still looking if I have a match, but you know how long that might take for me to get them all back, lol. Meanwhile, good luck in your quest.

19 minutes ago, Charles Hodges said:

That's a cool project. I'm just starting back and haven't gotten my S-M's graded yet, but 4's, 5's and 6's appear to be my sweet spot in the earlier editions of Marvel hus far. I possibly have the 5's in the #7, 10 and 12 you're looking for. Once I get them cleaned, pressed and graded I'll check back to see if you're still looking if I have a match, but you know how long that might take for me to get them all back, lol. Meanwhile, good luck in your quest.

The chances of a book grading exactly at 5.0 is low. Top that with a "white pages" requirement, it sounds very difficult. :bigsmile:

48 minutes ago, sledgehammer said:

$800 loss?

Couldn't you just ship them to CGC, and ask them to do enough damage to them to get the grades lowered to 5.0??

Maybe a tear on an interior page?

:baiting::fear::ohnoez::whistle:

What colour label would you get for reverse restoration?hm

Edited by JohnH19

4 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

$800 loss?

Couldn't you just ship them to CGC, and ask them to do enough damage to them to get the grades lowered to 5.0??

Maybe a tear on an interior page?

:baiting::fear::ohnoez::whistle:

It wouldn’t be an $800 loss for me.  It could only potentially equate to that if I was able to secure all 4 books via trade and if I paid today’s FMV for the books I’m offering (I did not, much less in fact).  Also, based on the lack of response to this thread I don’t see myself getting 1 book this way let alone 4.

Also, couldn’t you just scroll past this post and not thread cr-ap it with ridiculous suggestions?!  Probably not as ridiculous as what I’m offering but I’m the first to acknowledge that.  Thanks for the bump though (thumbsu

Edited by DST

***LAST CALL on this FREE upgrade trade offer*** 

I will be selling these books next week if I can’t find a 5.0 WP copy.  Once again I’m looking for:

ASM 7, 10, 11, 12 in CGC 5.0 with White Pages.

Im offering to trade the following in a straight up swap:

ASM 7 CGC 6.5 WP

ASM10 CGC 6.0 WP

ASM11 CGC 6.0 WP

ASM12 CGC 6.5 WP

If you have a copy of these books in 5.0 with WP and have been thinking about this offer even a little bit, now is the time to message me to discuss a deal.  Thanks!