• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Some Nice Golden Age Books -- All CGC
3 3

18 posts in this topic

Selling a few nice GA books from my collection. All are well centered with bright colors and nice pages. I think that I have priced them fairly, so I am pretty firm on the price.

Usual rules apply.

First :takeit: gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by PayPal, check or MO.

I ship everything USPS Priority Box with signature verification. Shipping is $18.00 within the continental United States only. My shipping is fast and rock solid. Will combine shipping also.

No returns on slabbed books.

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

Flash Comics #103 — 7.5 W — $1850.00 SOLD to Ricksneatstuff per pm

This is a beautiful book with deep, rich colors and great WHITE pages. Note: there are a couple pieces of small plastic, assuming from the slab, but I can't see where they came from. They don't affect the book as they are on the outside of the inner plastic that encases the book.

Flash 103.jpeg

Flash  Back.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

18 hours ago, RickHigh said:

Flash Comics #103 — 7.5 W — $1850.00 SOLD to Ricksneatstuff per pm

This is a beautiful book with deep, rich colors and great WHITE pages. Note: there are a couple pieces of small plastic, assuming from the slab, but I can't see where they came from. They don't affect the book as they are on the outside of the inner plastic that encases the book.

Flash 103.jpeg

Flash  Back.jpeg

That’s not an issue you see very often, nice!