• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very high grade Copper/Modern Age for sale (Spider-Man, Watchmen, Punisher, etc.)
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Ultimate Spider-Man full run: $800

Lot includes Ultimate Spider-Man #1-133, Ultimate Spider-Man (2nd series) #1-15, Ultimate Spider-Man #150-160 (three copies of #160: 1 regular and two polybagged), Dynamic Force Edition #1 (still sealed), Annuals #1-3, Special #1, Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #1-16, Ultimate Six #1-7, Ultimatum Requiem Spider-Man #1-2, Ultimate Spider-Man Wizard #1/2 and Avengers vs New Ultimates #1-4.

This is my personal run of this series that I recently did acquire in a single lot two years ago. As a Spider-Man fan, I always wanted to read it. I was very surprised how good this run is to read. This is a total of 194 books including all books you need for a complete reading experience. If you never read this run, you should seriously consider buying such a run. It is a MUST for any Spider-man fan who wants to feel like going back in his childhood when he was reading the original. Well, that how I did feel.

Average grade is NM 9.4 with many in the 9.6/9.8 range. Some of the latter issues are in 8.5 due to small impact ding caused during shipping transportation when I did receive them.

Here are the grades for the first issues:

#1 Dynamic Force: 9.6/9.8

#1: 9.4

#2: 9.4

#3: 9.4

#4: 9.4

#5: 9.4

#6: 9.4

#7: 9.4

#8: 9.4

#9: 9.4

#10: 9.4

#11: 9.2

#12: 9.4

#13: 9.2

#14: 9.8

#15: 9.4

#16: 9.6

#17: 9.4

#18: 9.4

#19: 9.4

#20: 9.6

Here are some scans:

Ultimate SM 1.jpg

Ultimate SM 2.jpg

Ultimate SM 3.jpg

Ultimate SM 4.jpg

Ultimate SM 5.jpg

Ultimate SM 6.jpg

Ultimate SM 7.jpg

Ultimate SM 8.jpg

Ultimate SM 9.jpg

Ultimate SM 10.jpg

Ultimate Spider 1.jpg

Ultimate Spider 1b.jpg

I agree.  Ultimate Spiderman was one of the most enjoyable runs I ever read.  I'm "only" 35 so Spideys early issues weren't apart of my upbringing but of course I knew the history.  This was a modern take I absolutely adored.  I've wanted to re read it all since.