• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are the Grader Notes found
2 2

7 posts in this topic

1st 4 slabs back, registered them at CGC, they just have "off white to white pages" on label, picked the membership class with Notes. Total N00b on slabbing, collector since the 60s, thanks inadvance for the advice and directions.

Go to the CGC submissions tracking page and click on the red hyperlink with your submission #.

You should see each book listed out and a red hyperlink for "grader's notes."

However books graded at 9.0 and above usually don't have grader's notes listed on the website for some reason.

19 minutes ago, PickleRick1216 said:

I always ask the person I bought the slab from if they have the grader's notes (especially if it was recently slabbed). Most people are willing to provide them to you if they have them.

If I sell a slab on ebay, which I do once in a blue moon, I include a pic with the grader notes. Not sure if that helps or hurts my sales.

11 hours ago, jokiing said:

If I sell a slab on ebay, which I do once in a blue moon, I include a pic with the grader notes. Not sure if that helps or hurts my sales.

As a buyer I appreciate that. I keep a spreadsheet with the grader's notes on it because I am detail oriented. :)