• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission tracking disappeared
2 2

29 posts in this topic

All my submission trackings have disappeared. I have a re-holder in the que. It was in my submission tracking a few days ago and now it shows nothing. Even looking up my submission number gives me nothing. Anyone else have the same issue?

Mine are missing too. I had one submission with 9 books that was in the quality control stage last I checked a day ago. Now it says they haven't received any submissions from me in the last 8 months. I already sent a message through the website. Hopefully its just a glitch....

3 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

I just tried to use the CGC Verification tool also and it keeps saying "The item cannot be found" I tried various numbers so I assume that is also down. 

Same here. Tried a couple different numbers. 

I submit about 20 books every 2 to 3 weeks. mine are all gone in tracking as well. this is a first for me, but it gives me peace knowing it has happened before. But i will not submitt anymore untill issue is resolved, just to be safe.