• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission tracking disappeared
2 2

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, X_Phile said:

I just tried to use the CGC Verification tool also and it keeps saying "The item cannot be found" I tried various numbers so I assume that is also down. 

ya I found that out yesterday lol maybe in a different thread though (thumbsu 

I had bought an item and forgot to write down the cert number, emailed to get it, and it still didn't work to put in the registry.

I almost thought that I had wrote it down wrong oye, and I don't like to annoy sellers, this could have caused a miscommunication.

SO along with not being able to verify, the numbers are also not working for the registry, so maybe the whole system? if it's not computing ha~!

23 hours ago, justinwilder said:

Mine are missing too. I had one submission with 9 books that was in the quality control stage last I checked a day ago. Now it says they haven't received any submissions from me in the last 8 months. I already sent a message through the website. Hopefully its just a glitch....

I have the same message about no submissions in the last 8 months. I didn't send a message, but figure it is something that will be resolved. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

It's not like the Newton Rings have taken over the website, or the vaults of CGC. 

On 6/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, justin said:

All my submission trackings have disappeared. I have a re-holder in the que. It was in my submission tracking a few days ago and now it shows nothing. Even looking up my submission number gives me nothing. Anyone else have the same issue?

It’s a maintenance issue. I get that message like once a month 

5 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

This, it happens often.

CGC should have a pop up on their site when they are doing maintenance or there's a problem to avoid users worrying about their submissions not showing.

That would be a great idea. I get notified a lot on the military sites when maintenance is scheduled for what days and for how long