• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING THREAD END OF THE WEEK - TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS - Hulk #1 Amazing Fantasy #15 - LOTS OF EARLY FF RAW ADDED 9/17/20 - Mad 1+2, Cap 100+117, FF 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 45, 48,49
2 2

97 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Mike Engel said:

Thanks. I'm not sure what's involved with shipping to Canada?

I just shipped a package off to Canada and was surprised at how easy it was. If you use USPS site or Paypal it will guide you through. However, the one big question Paypal and USPS never answer is, "What is the HS Code?" This must be filled out when shipping to Canada. I used 4901.99.0099 as the code. Also, be sure to put "Used Comic Book" in the customs description. If you put anything else Customs can treat it as a newly manufactured collectible in which case there is a duty..

Great books and Welcome to the Boards (WTTB)!

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

I just shipped a package off to Canada and was surprised at how easy it was. If you use USPS site or Paypal it will guide you through. However, the one big question Paypal and USPS never answer is, "What is the HS Code?" This must be filled out when shipping to Canada. I used 4901.99.0099 as the code. Also, be sure to put "Used Comic Book" in the customs description. If you put anything else Customs can treat it as a newly manufactured collectible in which case there is a duty..

Thanks for sharing this important info for US sellers who'd like to sell to us Canuckles but were always intimidated by the process ... Can this be posted elsewhere? (perhaps it already is!)

8 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
8 hours ago, Badger said:

Thanks for sharing this important info for US sellers who'd like to sell to us Canuckles but were always intimidated by the process ... Can this be posted elsewhere? (perhaps it already is!)

Here is a prior thread here on the Boards dedicated to just that:

18 minutes ago, c_mkv said:

Wow talk about showing up with fireworks for your first sales thread. The Hulk1 is a beaut and can’t believe it’s still available. 

welcome to the boards and GLWTS

Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, c_mkv said:

Wow talk about showing up with fireworks for your first sales thread. The Hulk1 is a beaut and can’t believe it’s still available. 

welcome to the boards and GLWTS

Yup

Who cares if the cover is detached...

it presents beautifully.

I have some more Silver Age books for sale. I'm a collector, not a professional grader, so check pictures and ask questions. If pictures don't reproduce well here just ask me to forward them to you. Paypal or check is fine. Shipping is USPS Priority mail exact cost, will combine shipping. No returns. I'm still new here so if you want to check my ebay feedback search "weenerman217" Thanks for looking.

Avengers 25        7.5      $150     -     SOLD

Avengers 57        6.0       $240    -    SOLD

Avengers 58        7.0        $70

Silver Surfer  3     3.0       $160   small piece of tape on lower front right of cover   -   SOLD

Iron Man + Sub Mariner 1    7.0  $210     -     SOLD

Sub Mariner 1    3.0      $180     -     SOLD

Journey Into Mystery  90    5.0     $140   -   SOLD

Journey Into Mystery  112   5.0     $200

Daredevil   8   5.5     $75

Daredevil  16   6.5     $160     -    SOLD  

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

Edited by Mike217
updating

2 hours ago, Parker1966 said:

I received my Hulk 2 today that I bought from Mike off this thread. It arrived quickly, packed very well and in pristine condition, just as promised! Buy with confidence!

Jim

Thank you sir! It was a pleasure, hope our paths cross again.