• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disappearing submission records?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone run into this issue I just saw?

Logged into my cgc account to check on my two recent submitals, but my account is now showing I have none. Just a couple days ago it was showing two of my older ones that I have already received back in March along with stating my two newest ones were scheduled for grading.  Now it's showing i do not have anything at all.  I have even typed in my submission numbers (including my older ones) and it now states "we haven't received anything from you in the last eight months".  I'm hoping this is due to them being in the middle of a software upgrade or something.  This happen to anyone else?

8 minutes ago, SirJames1454 said:

Logged into my cgc account to check on my two recent submitals, but my account is now showing I have none. Just a couple days ago it was showing two of my older ones that I have already received back in March along with stating my two newest ones were scheduled for grading.  Now it's showing i do not have anything at all.  I have even typed in my submission numbers (including my older ones) and it now states "we haven't received anything from you in the last eight months".  I'm hoping this is due to them being in the middle of a software upgrade or something.  This happen to anyone else?

Up to 6 months.

14 minutes ago, SirJames1454 said:

I have a book currently with CGC and the submission is no longer listed. I also had 2 previous submissions back in April (since been returned to me) that can no longer be found. 

Found a topic from 2018–this had happened before where submissions suddenly stopped showing up. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. 

It also happened this morning with my submission, which was marked scheduled for grading. I did find a thread about this being a fairly common glitch from 2018 which is referenced above, so I think we can wait to panic :). Hopefully it will be resolved soon. I did notice when trying to enter a few new slabs into the registry that it had an error message that came up. So it may be a database issue of some kind that is currently being addressed.

18 hours ago, SirJames1454 said:

This just happened to me today. You are not alone!

I'm given to understand from other posts and members this is a fairly common maintenance glitch. Mine went missing Saturday but were back very late last night and as of today have moved to grading/quality control. It seems it doesn't affect all members and listings at once, which is probably why CGC isn't posting some kind of universal message about it. I'd say give it up to two days before getting unduly concerned. Have to say I was relieved to see mine back!