• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edge of Spider Verse 2, Darth Vader 3 Variant, Amazing Spider-Man #4 Ramos CGC 9.8 Slabs CLOSED
1 1

10 posts in this topic

It has been a long while since I last posted anything for sale on this board, so I’m starting this off with a few slabs.

Here are my rules…  

:takeit:in thread wins over any PMs or negotiations.    :takeit:also trumps the rare event where an agreement has been made but someone else just so happens to post “I’ll take it!” on the thread before I mark the book as sold.  So if you really want the book, don’t be cheap and use  :takeit:.  

No Probation or HOS.  I also reserve the right not to sell to anyone who I feel is going to complicate the transaction.

Shipping: Domestic shipping within the U.S. will be a flat rate $15 via USPS Priority Mail.  Please inquire for shipping rates if this needs to be shipped international.  

Payment: PayPal, check and money order payments are accepted.  Checks will need to be cleared first before the books will be shipped.

Returns: Satisfaction guaranteed.  I accept returns within 7 days after it has been delivered.  Item has to be in original condition as it was sent and buyer will cover return expenses.

References:  Here is my Ebay feedback profile if anyone needs some references. https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/boots_1000

Kudos: Although a bit old but my kudos thread can be found here.  Please don’t hesitate to add to it once you complete a transaction with me and are happy with the results.  I will be sure to do the same for you.   http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6791343&Searchpage=1&Main=302506&Words=escaflown4&topic=0&Search=true#Post6791343

Thanks for looking  

- Stan

Edited by Escaflown41