• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IDW remarqued Artists Editions- Mike Mignola and Mike Zeck

6 posts in this topic

UPDATE: The Zeck Punisher has SOLD

For sale are some IDW Artists Editions that I have. One is the Mike Mignola Hellboy in Hell and other stories. This one is numbered 57/125 and has not been removed from the box- the photo supplied here is a "stock" photo as Mike drew virtually the same image 125 times. The second one for sale is the Mike Zeck: Mavel Classic Stories. Also remarqued, this one is numbered 71/100 and has been opened. the sketch is of the Punisher- I was hoping to get Captain america but that did not happen for me unfortunately.

Hellboy is 600 dollars and includes shipping.  The Zeck Pnnisher is 325 and this also includes shipping. I will ship overseas but shipping would be more (I'd have to get you a quote).

Thank you!

hellboy.jpg

hellboy back of box.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

zeck 4.jpg

zeck 3.jpg

zeck2.jpg

zeck1.jpg

Edited by robert frey

Hey @robert frey 

I actually got a Captain America sketch in one of these when I ordered originally. If you want it for my cost from IDW plus shipping it's yours.

Let me know. I know how these luck of the draw sketch editions can be disappointing.