• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me fund my store exclusive. Buy my books.SS #3 added
3 3

79 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Make sure you make a big stink over here about it when it’s out.:banana:

Did you have a choice on the title/issue selection or does DC let you pick whatever you 

They only offer certain titles, normally something with significance.  Also, you get to choose the artist and if that artist isn't available,  you dont have to do it. If an artist is doing it for one store they can't do it for another. I was glad I was able to get Ian to do it. Check his art out on IG, nice stuff.

4 minutes ago, comicguy77002 said:

I thought you were offering us the opportunity to pre-order #75, to help raise funds for the store exclusive. ;)

I actually was going to see what the rules were about that LOL  I was going to present this on General discussion , if i have 1000 sets of this exclusive, and am selling them at my store and on IG, can I sell a certain amount of sets on here? Or maybe offer it for a better price here than on IG. Anyone want to chime in or should I just put this up on a different thread?

50 minutes ago, CCComics said:

USA #12 CGC 4.5....$2400 

The label looks wavy because this is in an old fatty holder.

Hard to price as these hardly ever come up for sale, I just know what I need for it. 

15927971811254530747786139985264.jpg

15927972114443844459637416283880.jpg

Take per PM.

9 hours ago, CCComics said:

I actually was going to see what the rules were about that LOL  I was going to present this on General discussion , if i have 1000 sets of this exclusive, and am selling them at my store and on IG, can I sell a certain amount of sets on here? Or maybe offer it for a better price here than on IG. Anyone want to chime in or should I just put this up on a different thread?

You could set a stack aside, and sell those here.  I believe that would satisfy the board only exclusive offer rule.  They would need to be sold in another forum besides GSB.  

4 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

You could set a stack aside, and sell those here.  I believe that would satisfy the board only exclusive offer rule.  They would need to be sold in another forum besides GSB.  

Thanks for the input. I would also sell them at a better deal on here than IG, maybe that would also help in the boards only deal. Also, I just got the final art in and a couple people asked to see it, would it be ok to post here?

1 minute ago, CCComics said:

Thanks for the input. I would also sell them at a better deal on here than IG, maybe that would also help in the boards only deal. Also, I just got the final art in and a couple people asked to see it, would it be ok to post here?

Display sure. Not sure what DC or the artist thinks. Are there contractual limits on that kind of thing?

Nick Fury #15 CGC 9.4(OW).1st Bullseye,signed case....$150, bought this from an awesome fellow boardie like, 10 or more years ago. Time to go to the next caretaker.(hopefully)

15928754406408021549585719483617.jpg

15928754626273069224086093956671.jpg