• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More bought off the rack grades coming back.

4 posts in this topic

I unintentionally lied in my last post where I said my first submission had returned, because I had a bunch of books in that submission. I submitted the Amazing Spider-Man 300 I got back in that post as Economy and I had a bunch of other books I submitted as Modern.

I just got the notice the moderns are on the way back. I bought all of these off the rack at my LCS at the time.

Batman: The Killing Joke (never read) - 9.8 white

Batman: The Killing Joke - 9.4 white (scratch on back cover)

Incredible Hulk 340 - 9.2 white

Wolverine 1 11/88 - 9.6 white

Uncanny X-Men 266 (Gambit 1st appearance) - 9.8 white

Yes, I bought two copies of the Killing Joke and only one of Amazing Spider-Man 300, oh well.

3 hours ago, RhialtoTheMarvellous said:

I unintentionally lied in my last post where I said my first submission had returned, because I had a bunch of books in that submission. I submitted the Amazing Spider-Man 300 I got back in that post as Economy and I had a bunch of other books I submitted as Modern.

I just got the notice the moderns are on the way back. I bought all of these off the rack at my LCS at the time.

Batman: The Killing Joke (never read) - 9.8 white

Batman: The Killing Joke - 9.4 white (scratch on back cover)

Incredible Hulk 340 - 9.2 white

Wolverine 1 11/88 - 9.6 white

Uncanny X-Men 266 (Gambit 1st appearance) - 9.8 white

Yes, I bought two copies of the Killing Joke and only one of Amazing Spider-Man 300, oh well.

I'd be more than happy with this submission. 

For sure, very happy with those results. I wasn't sure what they were going to bring. I sent in both Killing Jokes because I had never read one of them so I wanted to get an idea of what I could expect in that situation. I'll post up the pics when they get here.

I have two of Amazing Spider-Man 361, one of which is unread, that I am thinking I might send in the next time I make a submission.