• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spider-Man 21-100 Mostly raw, + 300 Slab
2 2

54 posts in this topic

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people or I have you on ignore, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales. Also can accept Venmo, Money Orders, Bank Certified checks, Bitcoin, Ether.

Shipping is $15 for up to 3 slabs or $8 for up to 3 raws, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance as I can purchase within the $15. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

On CGC slabbed books, you know exactly what you are buying so I cannot accept returns.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

A "take it" in the thread trumps any PM's.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

Posting the first batch here, book number and grade with price.  I may add to the thread later with another batch.

Big batch of ASM, no total rags, complete, resto on two noted. Great gap fillers and readers.

Slabs:

ASM 13 4.0 OWW, RESTO book noted Small amount of color touch on cover and small amount of glue on spine - $475
ASM 300 8.5 OWW - $300

Raws: (listing grade and PQ only here)

21, 6.0 OWW, $105   SOLD
30, 4.0 CROW, $30   SOLD
31, 4.0 CROW, Color Touch on line breaking creases, $16   SOLD
32, 5.5 OWW, $52   SOLD
42, 3.5 CROW, $26   SOLD
45, 7.0 OWW, $60   SOLD
61, 7.5 OWW, $47   SOLD
62, 7.5 OWW, $47   SOLD
64, 8.0 OWW, $53   SOLD
66, 5.0 OWW, $36   SOLD
68, 2.5 OWW, $12   SOLD
73, 5.0 CROW, $18   SOLD
74, 3.5 CROW Pence, $9
76, 3.5 OWW, $9   SOLD
77, 4.5 CROW, $11   SOLD
85, 4.5 CROW, $8   SOLD
88, 4.0 W, $7   SOLD
89, 4.5 OWW, $8   SOLD
91, 4.5 OWW, $7   SOLD
94, 4.5 OWW, $7   SOLD
98, 7.0 OWW, white border spine $35
100, 6.5 OWW, white border spine $75   SOLD

I can post scans and notes for any raw, but I think I will do so only if somebody has an interest in the book, just PM and I will post any scan requested.

I have these raws priced quite cheap I believe, I will decline offers asking for discounts on the raws.

Scans for the 2 slabs coming.

Edited by Warren Oates