• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Adventure Comics 327
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I have no skill grading this era but that is a very nice copy. I see there are several spine breaks and folds. That bottom corner looks a little wonky on the cutting. I'm going to say 7.0. ( That it being said my first submission to CGC of 15 books just got shipped today and all were 9.8s except a copper I thought would be a 7.0 and ended up being a 6.5, so your mileage may vary.)

9 hours ago, L.E. Gill said:

I have no skill grading this era but that is a very nice copy. I see there are several spine breaks and folds. That bottom corner looks a little wonky on the cutting. I'm going to say 7.0. ( That it being said my first submission to CGC of 15 books just got shipped today and all were 9.8s except a copper I thought would be a 7.0 and ended up being a 6.5, so your mileage may vary.)

Ok, thank you L.E.   appreciate it.

6 hours ago, RhialtoTheMarvellous said:

It looks like there are scratches running across the cover?

Even with the flaws that is a really nice copy overall. Just a guess, but it has to be 7.0+

I have a raw one of these that would probably get a 9.4 after a press. The poster's copy, like mine, has great gloss retention. Same with my 328, also incredible gloss retention, which makes me wonder if some comics were printed with very bright inks whereas other's weren't.