• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Totleben and Steve Bissette private signing, Swamp Thing and Miracle Man
1 1

8 posts in this topic

It is with great pleasure that I announce the following CGC Signature Series opportunity! A duo signing with copper age artists extraordinaire, John Totleben and Steve Bissette!  This private signing marks the first time either artist has signed for a Signature Series op in almost 8 years. Both are widely recognized for their iconic run on Swamp Thing in the 1980s.  Additionally, John Totleben is also revered for his work on Alan Moore's Miracle Man from Eclipse Comics during that same period.  Price points are as follows. $40 for either artist, or $75 for the pair. This price point is inclusive of just the autograph fees and shipping back and forth to and from the artists. CGC will bill your account separately for grading and return shipping.  If you do not have a CGC account, I can put your book(s) on my account for an additional $75.   That $75 covers the grading fee, CGC invoice fee and shipping back to your home from CGC.   If you live outside the continental United States, please inquire for additional shipping information.
All books need to be in hand no later then July 27th. Any questions please feel free to ask!

Edited by Rich_Henn

@Ryan.

The signing is over, almost everything is either at CGC or on the way to CGC. Anybody left that hasn't seen their books pop up on their accounts will most likely see it turn up after thanksgiving. I'm also taking into account the sheer volume of submissions that CGC is getting in addition to the small amount that I'm submitting ;-) 

9 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Ryan.

The signing is over, almost everything is either at CGC or on the way to CGC. Anybody left that hasn't seen their books pop up on their accounts will most likely see it turn up after thanksgiving. I'm also taking into account the sheer volume of submissions that CGC is getting in addition to the small amount that I'm submitting ;-) 

Thanks for the update, Rich.