• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why oh why did I throw all those She Hulk #1's and Dazzler #1's across the room?

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, aardvark88 said:
4 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Are you really seriously trying to tell me that I can finally recoup my money and get more than cover price for these smelly pieces doggie poo books?  :whee:

Yes, I sold a pair of Dazzler #1 and 2 for a lofty $1.50 at the last con. Sat on those treasure$ for about 40 years.

Well, I certainly hope you managed to squeeze the buyer sucker for a buck fifty for each of them, or was it for both of them combined together?  :facepalm:  :cry:

13 hours ago, NoMan said:

I have found there are varying emotions when it comes to Dazzler #1... Some people hate them like poison, others just hate them regular.

Having checked GCD, that might be a typical response to the John Romita Jr artwork, which has a tendency to polarise opinion here on the boards. I quite like his work on Iron Man with Bob Layton inking it during this period, but here the pencils are inked by Alfredo Alcala, which can be a bit on the heavy side for my taste.