• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meeting the minimum requirements for Quick Press
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I'm working on submitting a number of books for quick press and modern grading and I'm running into an issue? The requirement for Quick Press says the submission must include at least 15 books, which mine certainly does, but I'm submitting multiple copies of some books.  The total number of unique titles/issues is 11, but it's over 20 individual issues.  I used the quantity field to indicate where I had multiples of books.  Was that a mistake?  

I'd love some advice on the right way to do this.  

I just did a simulated order and it seemed to work fine.  On the first page I selected Mail-in to Headquarters, Grading, and Quick Press, 3 blocks highlighted, hit Next.  On that page I added 15 copies of a single comic, clicked Next.  It presented the Quick Press Tier, and a choice of $8 Modern and $15 Value, so I selected Modern, and hit Next.  At the Grading Tier, I added Modern, and clicked Checkout.  The price came out right, no messages of any kind, seemed to work as it should. 

It knew to charge $8 for Quick Press instead of the normal $12.  On the very first comic you enter, it should show as $8, so that is a way to know if things are starting out right.  I know I have done it before with multiple copies of multiple titles, so that should not be a factor. 

You can call customer service if you can't straighten it out.  They could take a look at your Cart to see what is causing the issue.

On 6/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, unmovedmover said:

I'm working on submitting a number of books for quick press and modern grading and I'm running into an issue? The requirement for Quick Press says the submission must include at least 15 books, which mine certainly does, but I'm submitting multiple copies of some books.  The total number of unique titles/issues is 11, but it's over 20 individual issues.  I used the quantity field to indicate where I had multiples of books.  Was that a mistake?  

I'd love some advice on the right way to do this.  

Your best bet is to call customer service, they are far more likely to have the answer than we are.