• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! Some Slabs, few Raws - Mostly GA but a few nice SA as well (maybe a Bronze or 2???)
5 5

51 posts in this topic

Been a little while, been buying too much, and just got some books back from CGC, so that means I should probably sell a couple books . . . so take a gander and if you like something, buy it! 

First, da rulz!

No HOSers, Probies, bad people, etc.

First unqualified :takeit: in the thread trumps any DM negotiations or takes - if we agree on a price, scoot on back to the thread and post "Take per PM" or similar to stake your claim. As implied by the previous clause, I do entertain offers. I don't always accept them, but I entertain them.

Payment is PayPal up to $999, Checks and Money Orders always accepted - but checks and money orders must clear before book(s) will be sent.

Shipping in CONUS - purchases over $500 free, under $500 slabs $16 up to 3, raw $5 up to 4 (since that's the total number of raws I am listing today). If you buy a raw with a slab it will be the slab price.

Returns are not accepted unless I missed something in the description (i.e. missing coupons, pages, etc.). 

Thanks!!!

Edited by Qua-Brot

We'll go alphabetically. 

Adventures into Darkness 9, about 4.0. Nice glossy cover with an evil babe who seems to have changed her husband/lover into a werewolf. Creasing and general wear on edges and spine. Interior and cover completely attached. Nice supple cream pages. Toth art. A 4.5 sold for $235 last year, so asking $200. SOLD!!!

img124.jpg

img125.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Diary Secrets 18, CGC 5.0 OW pages. Matt Baker cover. 3d highest graded after 2 6.0s and a 5.5! I love these suggestive covers. Bonus for nice taillights in background . . . No GPA above a 3.5 (except a restored 6.0 that sold for $312). Asking $600. SOLD!!!

CGC2130591-016_OBV.JPG

CGC2130591-016_REV.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold