• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! Some Slabs, few Raws - Mostly GA but a few nice SA as well (maybe a Bronze or 2???)
5 5

51 posts in this topic

Oddball listing - 150 Games to Play. Book of games. Why are you listing this here, you ask? I'll tell you - the cover illustration is by none other than L. B. Cole! Signed! Book is decent if a little rough, but strangely none of the games are filled in or done in the interior. Go figure. Asking $20. SOLD!!!

img128.jpg

img129.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Just now, Qua-Brot said:

Oddball listing - 150 Games to Play. Book of games. Why are you listing this here, you ask? I'll tell you - the cover illustration is by none other than L. B. Cole! Signed! Book is decent if a little rough, but strangely none of the games are filled in or done in the interior. Go figure. Asking $20.

img128.jpg

img129.jpg

take

29 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Diary Secrets 18, CGC 5.0 OW pages. Matt Baker cover. 3d highest graded after 2 6.0s and a 5.5! I love these suggestive covers. Bonus for nice taillights in background . . . No GPA above a 3.5 (except a restored 6.0 that sold for $312). Asking $600.

CGC2130591-016_OBV.JPG

CGC2130591-016_REV.JPG

take per PM

Sensation Comics 83 CGC 7.0 C/OW pages. 2nd highest after a lone 8.0. Wonder Woman (movie coming out one day when movies are a thing again). Nice book. GPA has a 6.5 just sold for $600. I am being a bit greedy for it being 2nd highest graded, asking $700.

CGC2130591-010_OBV.JPG

CGC2130591-010_REV.JPG

Sherry the Showgirl 3 CGC 3.5 C/OW pages. I was surprised to find that this is the 3rd highest graded - until I realized that there were only 2 other copies graded EVER! So either this is a pretty rare, or very unpopular. I will go with former since 2 years ago the 4.0 sold for $405. Since it's pretty rare and not unpopular, and for some reason I have this in my notes that I should ask this price, I am asking $700 :whatthe:

CGC2130591-020_OBV.JPG

CGC2130591-020_REV.JPG

1 hour ago, Qua-Brot said:

Brave and the Bold 5 CGC 7.0 OW pages. 3rd highest graded. 1st DC appearance of Robin Hood. I think he was around elsewhere before that :nyah:. A 6.5 sold last year for $432, asking $550.

CGC2130591-014_OBV.JPG

CGC2130591-014_REV.JPG

Take per pm!

2 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

We'll go alphabetically. 

Adventures into Darkness 9, about 4.0. Nice glossy cover with an evil babe who seems to have changed her husband/lover into a werewolf. Creasing and general wear on edges and spine. Interior and cover completely attached. Nice supple cream pages. Toth art. A 4.5 sold for $235 last year, so asking $200.

img124.jpg

img125.jpg

take it