• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-house signing question

2 posts in this topic

Hello - I am working on sending a few books to be signed via the "In-House" signing.

I was checking off that I wanted my book(s) cleaned and pressed.  Then, I was putting in the Declared value (based on the value of the book itself, and other signatures I have paid to have on it).
THEN, I got to the next screen, and it states that pressing is included.  OK - I get that.  Now I have to go back and remove that request at the screens prior.  But then it says "No minimum or maximum declared value.  Does this mean that I am not to have entered the value on the previous screen?  It defaulted to $100.  Can someone explain what the statement means, and what am I supposed to do.  The value of the book is far more than $100!

If I should not have chosen Pressing and cleaning, and if I should not declare a specific value - then don't make those options available, especially prior to getting to this screen - just throwing in my 2 cents...

1148643273_ScreenShot2020-06-24at2_49_44PM.thumb.png.ea3c0569a0d42a3bb7422ef7f5ecb82f.png