• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Few Books...
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello, all. Hope everyone is safe and well. I had to close my shop for this week because I had been in contact with someone who had tested positive for COVID. I got tested, came back fine, but decided I needed to follow out a quarantine and then clean my shop. To make up for the lack of sales, I figured I'd post a few books. The rules:

•  First  :takeit:  gets it over anything else
  •  PayPal Only
  •  No refunds on slabs
  •  Currently shipping only in the U.S. but PM me to see if we can work something out
  •  Shipping is included in the slab prices. Raw books are $5.99 for unlimited books (if I post any raw)

Two main books coming up...

Tales to Astonish #27  CGC 3.0  Off-White to White Pages   $1600 Shipped

Bought this off the boards from one of the more ubiquitous sellers. A little lower than what I paid as recent sales have dipped a bit on GPA. Case is in excellent condition. Presents beautifully for a 3.0

IMG_9844.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9846.jpg

IMG_9847.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Tales to Astonish #27  CGC 3.0  Off-White to White Pages   $1600 Shipped

Bought this off the boards from one of the more ubiquitous sellers. A little lower than what I paid as recent sales have dipped a bit on GPA. Case is in excellent condition. Presents beautifully for a 3.0

In case anyone else is doing what I just did: 

u·biq·ui·tous
/yo͞oˈbikwədəs/

adjective
  1. present, appearing, or found everywhere.
    "his ubiquitous influence was felt by all the family"

Just now, KCOComics said:

In case anyone else is doing what I just did: 

u·biq·ui·tous
/yo͞oˈbikwədəs/

adjective
  1. present, appearing, or found everywhere.
    "his ubiquitous influence was felt by all the family"

:blush:  Sorry for that. I took the year off from teaching, so I think I was forcing my 10 cent words.