• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada Limited Edition - CANCELLED
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Wondering if I would get the chance in purchasing ticket pass for this limited show? As it said it would limit up to 25,000 people max. Some people had already brought their tickets originally for the cancelled show, they might transfer theirs to the limited show if they opt to. That would reduce the available number of tickets offering to purchase.

Also, is there a public transportation route going to the show nearby? I would be flying if I have the chance.

36 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Wondering if I would get the chance in purchasing ticket pass for this limited show? As it said it would limit up to 25,000 people max. Some people had already brought their tickets originally for the cancelled show, they might transfer theirs to the limited show if they opt to. That would reduce the available number of tickets offering to purchase.

Also, is there a public transportation route going to the show nearby? I would be flying if I have the chance.

I guess once ticketing sorts out how many people transfer their tickets over, they'll offer weekend and daily options. Best bet is to take the train from the airport to Union Station and then walk over to the MTCC. 

UP Express train cost is under $13 for an adult. Other option would be TTC transfers that would take a long time, or a cab/uber which will cost you over $50

I must admit i am confused about the tickets. In January I purchased a Premium pass and have not recieved word on what to do with the tickets. Do i have to opt in or opt out of the November show?