• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Sinnott R.I.P.
3 3

73 posts in this topic

Joe Sinnott Facebook Link

It with great sorrow that we must announce the passing of Joltin’ Joe Sinnott on June 25th at 8:40am at the age of 93. He went peacefully with the knowledge that his family, friends, and fans adored him. He enjoyed life and was drawing up until the end. He always loved hearing from all of you and having your comments read to him. Each and every one of you were special to him.

The Sinnott family requests their privacy and understanding during this difficult time. Please send condolences to:

The Sinnott Family
27 Spaulding Lane
Saugerties, NY 12477

Thank you again for being such loyal and dedicated fans and friends to Joe. He considered all fans friends, and seeing you at cons and reading your messages was what kept him young at heart.

RIP Joe Sinnott
October 16th, 1926 - June 25th, 2020

S6gHgSX.jpg

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

Joltin' Joe!  Say it ain't so.

My first comic ever was a George Perez - Joe Sinnott affair (FF 172) that immediately drew me into comics.  I think he's truly one of the best artists of his generation, as everything he touched, regardless of artist, was fantastic.  A true legend.

Dan

RIP Joltin' Joe! The true legends are almost all gone now. A great artist in his own right, as well as Kirby's best inker. Seemed like a really great guy. 

One of my college room-mates was from Saugerties and always spoke highly of Mr Sinnot.  Evidently, he was very involved in the community and was beloved, aside from his day job.

Rest in Peace.

Edited by shadroch