• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Handful of Golden Age: Slabbed/Deslabbed/Raw …Some White Pages/Pedigrees
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone.  This is my first attempt selling on the CGC Boards. I have been collecting for years, and like many of us here buy some comics through ebay. My account there is nwente (100% positive feedback). Last year I sold an Amazing Spider-Man #1 on ebay, and you can see the feedback for the transaction.

The slabs/deslabbed I have owned for quite some time (10-13 years).  The raw books were more recent purchases.  Just looking to get some cash to buy some other comics.

PAYMENT: Paypal is preferred. I will also accept a check or money order but will not ship until your payment clears.

WHO WINS? First person to claim the book in the thread wins over PMs/Negotiations in process (If you want to pay with check or M.O., I will PM you the address etc.).

SHIPPING: I will pack everything carefully and ship within 1 business day of receiving your cleared payment.  USPS Priority SHIPPING is $15 shipped to the US only. Sorry, no international shipments this time.

RETURNS: I want both of us to be happy. I will gladly accept a return of the item in the same condition if you notify me within 7 days of your receipt of the book. Return shipping at your cost for a CGC encapsulated book and at my cost for raw/deslabbed.

HOSERS & PROBIES: No sales. Sorry.

Thanks for looking.

Master Comics #43 RAW. Sold to me as a 6.0 (IIRC) by a board member. Great centering on this book. Stain in upper right corner goes through first 31 pages (see pics). Front Cover: Appears to be a printer's crease running from right side of Cap Jr.'s chest to right edge of book (does not break color). A couple of small chips on upper spine. Back Cover: A couple of horizontal printer's creases that don't break color. One is about 2" long (about where the text "How'd YOU like to be able to defend yourself... is), the other is about 5" long (just below "Let me show you what I can do for you!") Neither breaks color and both are tough to see on outside BC.  Sun shadows at the top and bottom of BC. Small chip at the bottom of the spine. ... Tanning inside front and back covers. Staple secure but with very small tears. No rust, no tape. $250

Master Comics #43 Front CB.jpg

Master Comics #43 Inside FC CB.jpg

Master Comics #43 Stain CB.jpg

Master Comics #43 Back CB.jpg

Edited by drwente

Master Comics #37. RAW. COVER AND CENTERFOLD DETACHED. 11" Diagonal crease on front cover easily seen in hand but doesn't break color. Spine chip on front cover. Pencil mark far right edge of front cover (just above oar in sailor's hand). VERY small tear right edge of front cover.  Chunk missing from back cover, Some soiling and sun shadows on back cover.  No rust, No tape. Small edge tears (see example of one such tear in the photos) on many pages. Wonderful gloss and dark colors on cover! $170

Master Comics #37 Front CB.jpg

Master Comics #37 Back CB.jpg

Master Comics #37 Inside FC CB.jpg

Master Comics #37 tear CB.jpg

Edited by drwente