• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] One Junky ‘ole 1938 Superhero Gold funny book
1 1

39 posts in this topic

Just one book to offer. I do not believe it has ever been offered publicly (not in last 5 + years that I have owned for sure). General board rules apply. No HOS, probation members, non paying folks. I’m open to offers so don’t be shy to low ball me (thumbsu

References: Dark Knight, Bunky, GAtor, Filter81, CW, Bitteroldman, cbcnow, Loboagain, GreatEscape, MrBedrock, dem1138 ...need more? (shrug)

:takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

Payment: personal/cashiers checks or MOs, cash in person (social distancing observed of course :hi:).
 I’m not really wanting to accept a full PayPal payment on this, but PM me first to discuss. Checks must clear my bank first before the handoff. I’m willing to accept a non refundable (unless I bail) 20% down payment and the balance over an agreed time period.  Let’s talk via PM first to arrange. :acclaim:

Trade Material: I’m open to completing a trade or partial cash/trade transaction for certain material. Material I would be interested include: CGC copies of AF15, ASM 1, Hulk 1, Tec 29, choice Timelys, Kirby/Ditko Original art pages, etc to name a few items. PM me to discuss 

Shipping: (USA) FREE USPS Express mail/insured/signature delivery. PM to discuss shipping costs to Canada  

**No returns on CGC graded books**

Thanks and I wish all of you are staying healthy, safe, and feeding your faith while starving your fears.

Ben

1 hour ago, rumrunner71 said:

Then I'm going for it. Title earned, sir. Insert slow clap, and GLWTS!

If I offered an action 1 would that tip the scale from Ben? Lol

15 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

If that ain't a classic funny book then I don't know what is! Incredible book Ben, you're going to make someone really happy with this one! GLWTS!

Thanks Yaniv. I'm happy you changed your avatar :grin:

Edited by Primetime