• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would professional pressing get rid of these creases on my ASM 361?

4 posts in this topic

Adding this to a stack of potential pressing candidates but wanted to get your takes on whether it's even worth it. I'm most interested in presenting well but would likely get it graded if the creases could be corrected with a professional press job.

asm 361.jpg

This is the perfect candidate since that book's worth could potentially triple if the creases are resolved. Not saying they will be for sure, but it's a better bet than any other bet I'd think of. Now you have to figure out who to send it to for pressing. You may want to read some recent reviews of various places like these: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/432067-starting-to-question-ccss-pressing-skills/page/5/

Cool, thanks for your take on this! It felt like it would be the right type of damage to try to press out, just wanted to get someone's opinion on it. It is a 2nd printing so I'm not even sure I'll go for it, as I'd rather get ahold of a 1st print. But still, something to stash if they ever do make that Carnage movie!