• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Shop Request: Help a kid out.

2 posts in this topic

My favorite comic shop (quite a hike to get there but worth it), has always been a kid friendly comic shop. Here is the proof. Even though he has had to change services due to the virus, he is still thinking of the kids. 

Comics on the Green in Scranton Pennsylvania has a unique request, and has asked to share the message. As I don't do facebook, I hope you guys could share the knowledge as it were.

UPDATE! Due to overwhelming response, you can mail your cards to our address listed here as well. Our customers are the best! 

Hey gang! We have a unique request that doesn't cost a thing and will help out a little boy. One of our customers has an autistic son who LOVES business cards. That's right! He likes to look at them, put them on the floor and spread them out, and as all of us here can understand, just bask in the fun of being a collector. 

He lost them all recently, and we want to help him build another collection. We're hoping our customers have all kinds of business cards lying around from various places, and can just drop some off at our shop during your next visit. We have plenty of our own store cards to give, so we're looking for a nice variety from other places. We'll be doing this the next week or two, and whether it's one card or 10, it will be appreciated. Please share this post too! Thanks, and we'll seeya soon!

The young man got his first shipment and Comics on the Green hopes to send more out.  

Edited by cgcsketcherz
Forgot tags

1 hour ago, cgcsketcherz said:

My favorite comic shop (quite a hike to get there but worth it), has always been a kid friendly comic shop. Here is the proof. Even though he has had to change services due to the virus, he is still thinking of the kids. 

Comics on the Green in Scranton Pennsylvania has a unique request, and has asked to share the message. As I don't do facebook, I hope you guys could share the knowledge as it were.

UPDATE! Due to overwhelming response, you can mail your cards to our address listed here as well. Our customers are the best! 

Hey gang! We have a unique request that doesn't cost a thing and will help out a little boy. One of our customers has an autistic son who LOVES business cards. That's right! He likes to look at them, put them on the floor and spread them out, and as all of us here can understand, just bask in the fun of being a collector. 

He lost them all recently, and we want to help him build another collection. We're hoping our customers have all kinds of business cards lying around from various places, and can just drop some off at our shop during your next visit. We have plenty of our own store cards to give, so we're looking for a nice variety from other places. We'll be doing this the next week or two, and whether it's one card or 10, it will be appreciated. Please share this post too! Thanks, and we'll seeya soon!

The young man got his first shipment and Comics on the Green hopes to send more out.  

go to any coffeeshop or anywhere that has bulletin board and you can get hundreds at each and every one.