• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bidding on Comic Link
1 1

26 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Stingrayiii said:
15 hours ago, Myowncollector said:

I know nothing of those books but judging by your max bid vs winning bid, you might have to settle for some 9.2s At least 2 guys out there that like the aardvark more than you do. 

Yeah, I thought they went for over value. I own these books right now, just wanted to upgrade. But not paying these prices.

Not sure if they will be getting much cheaper than that since almost every single one of them were pretty much sold at less than condition guide prices, except for the odd ones like Cerebus #11, #16, and #19 as I guess those had fewer copies already slabbed at the 9.8 condition level.  hm

Edited by lou_fine

19 hours ago, Myowncollector said:
20 hours ago, Stingrayiii said:

Results, Didn't win any!
Untitled.thumb.jpg.d46167e64ca795903f911ddbbed18e88.jpg

I know nothing of those books but judging by your max bid vs winning bid, you might have to settle for some 9.2s At least 2 guys out there that like the aardvark more than you do. 

Small but committed fanbase for the aardvark! Low budget publisher low print runs so make your own conclusion 

1 hour ago, Gaard said:

What's up with #11?

Ummmm..........................I believeI already answered your question in my post up above.  :facepalm:

9 hours ago, lou_fine said:

except for the odd ones like Cerebus #11, #16, and #19 as I guess those had fewer copies already slabbed at the 9.8 condition level.  hm