• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fritzi Ritz vs. Blondie
2 2

25 posts in this topic

I much more prefer Fritzi over Blondie. Blondie is a lot more "domestic" and seems to nag Dagwood a lot. Fritzi is more of a lady who gets around a bit and shows a bit more skin. How she hung out with Phil is beyond me. She could have done better. (shrug)

Fritzi's are still kind of affordable. I find a lot of them like these, box diving at comic shows.

Anybody remember those? :sorry:

comtiptopper9.jpg

comtiptopper10.jpg

comtiptopper28.jpg

comcomicsonparade47.jpg

comfritziritz48.jpg

49 minutes ago, path4play said:

One of my all time favorites, very under appreciated imo.

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I much more prefer Fritzi over Blondie. Blondie is a lot more "domestic" and seems to nag Dagwood a lot. Fritzi is more of a lady who gets around a bit and shows a bit more skin. How she hung out with Phil is beyond me. She could have done better. (shrug)

Fritzi's are still kind of affordable. I find a lot of them like these, box diving at comic shows.

Anybody remember those? :sorry:

Didn't both start out as "flapper girls"?   Fritzi in lead so far, must be some board Blondie supporters hiding out that can weigh in a vote?

For some reason, when I think of “Blondie,” I think of Dagwood. I might have actually thought that Dagwood was the Blondie the title was referring to for some reason, even though he’s not blonde. I guess I just chalked up the word “Blondie” referring cheerful, happy people in general!