• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Marvel Edition #15. Will the Price Drop?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

It already has bounced down in most grades - from the speculation peak. Now is a very good time to look for a deal.

I would think it will remain above pre-movie announcement values for quite awhile, as this is a character with some fun potential on the silver screen.

If the movie does well, expect prices to bump up a little or a lot.

If the movie bombs - you'll be able to get a good deal... but probably not quite as good as before the movie announcement.

Just my 2 cents...

On 6/27/2020 at 6:51 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I had being planning to pick up a copy a few years back but never pulled the trigger before the prices sky rocketed.  I was curious if y'all think the price will come back down or are they here to stay?

How long have you been buying movie and TV related hype speculation books because the answer is very obvious?  :tonofbricks:

Which means that I probably already missed my chance and really should have gotten around to looking for some of my copies since this was one of the very few books which I went back to buy multiple copies of when the Gulacy MOKF books became popular way back in the mid-70's.  doh!