• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Walmart Comics Four Pack
2 2

31 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mr_highgrade said:

20200627_221830.jpg

I'm not as familiar with these DC packs.  Do they just bundle reprints, or are these Walmart exclusives like the primary book in the Marvel 3-packs?  What is the UPC # on that book?

For comparison, a 3rd print Batman #89 has UPC 761941341828-08913, where the 08913 at the end is the key differentiator.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:58 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

I'm not as familiar with these DC packs.  Do they just bundle reprints, or are these Walmart exclusives like the primary book in the Marvel 3-packs?  What is the UPC # on that book?

For comparison, a 3rd print Batman #89 has UPC 761941341828-08913, where the 08913 at the end is the key differentiator.

That’s what my walmart version has. I think they’re not exclusive but they are cheaper than cover price

B826114B-7130-411F-9434-208AFF2C6B9A.png

Edited by BrooksR

On 8/15/2020 at 1:08 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Was at Walmart today and they had one each of the Batman 89 pack and the Wonder Woman 755 pack - which includes Hell Arisen 3 (3rd Print). They were $9 for each 4-pack, so I figured what the hell and I picked them up...

Thanks for the info. Didn't know there was a HA 3 hidden in those WW.

Today my local Walmart had 5 new Marvel 3 packs...mostly Empyre related with a Fantastic Four 21. Extra comics included were nothing special but a lot of the lenticular issues from a couple years are included also. Best second printings included were Immortal Hulk 4 and Aero 1.

There were some of the newest wave of DC 4 packs also. I think the WW84 1 is probably the best but nothing special in those either. 

I picked up a walmart pack today with bounty hunters 1/avengers 24/gwenpool strikes back 1 2nd pnt. They had a lot of copies of empyre books but this was the only one of these so I grabbed it. I personally think it’s cool that walmart carries these, maybe they’ll introduce comics to a wider audience 

Edited by BrooksR

I also was looking for the Venom 25 walmart 3 pack and after my 3rd attempt I was able to get one. To my surprise in the 3 pack was King Thor #1 2nd print.

Anybody else find one or hear of King Thor being in the 3 packs or did I just get lucky?

20200926_120827.jpg

Found 2 Venom packs at my Walmart - neither are going to be a 9.8, there are corner issues and looks like a couple of spine tics. Not sure whether to open these and see what's inside, hold them sealed for a bit, or sell them sealed. Sealed packs have been selling for usually around $20 (couple $10 sales, couple $30 sales, but mostly in the $20-$25 range). I can see the sides of the other comics and can tell at least one is that Champions/Avengers lenticular, but can't tell the others. The Venom is going to be tough to find in a really high grade since it's on the front and these things don't seem like they're handled very carefully...

IMG_0557.JPG

On 9/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ducky13 said:

I also was looking for the Venom 25 walmart 3 pack and after my 3rd attempt I was able to get one. To my surprise in the 3 pack was King Thor #1 2nd print.

Anybody else find one or hear of King Thor being in the 3 packs or did I just get lucky?

si

I bought one today and got the exact same three books. The Venom was the visible book, so maybe I should have kept it sealed, but the plastic was bending the books. The condition doesn't look too bad once I opened them.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Ducky13 said:

20200926_120827.jpg

Wow, just looked that book up and it's really selling! Maybe I should just open mine and get them in bags/boards...