• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Today! Medication Time! Nurse Ratched Says Short Box 'o early Silver to early Bronze, mostly Marvel/DC plus some oddballs
1 1

326 posts in this topic

The Books: Between 80-100 books, mostly Marvel and DC, with some Charlton, Archie, Gold Key and odds and ends peppered in. Early Silver through early bronze.

5 Simple :rulez:

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment: Check or Money Order. I do not have Paypal.

Shipping: USPS Priority ($8 in a Legal Flat Rate, 8-12 books usually); $15 if a Medium Priority is needed.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Avengers #16 GD- presents well but cover split to just above top staple, piece off top back cover. Both staples attached at cover and centerfold. Cap's Kooky Quartet takes over as Hawkeye, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch join. $25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix