• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Today! Medication Time! Nurse Ratched Says Short Box 'o early Silver to early Bronze, mostly Marvel/DC plus some oddballs
1 1

326 posts in this topic

Ok boardies, that's all I got shot today so that's the last book of the night. I'll be here a bit cleaning up takes and marking solds, so please do threadkrap away! 15 more books to come, hopefully tomorrow, mostly Avengers and FF, and a couple odds and ends. Mostly silver, some bronze, some keys in the mix.

Just now, Readcomix said:

Ok boardies, that's all I got shot today so that's the last book of the night. I'll be here a bit cleaning up takes and marking solds, so please do threadkrap away! 15 more books to come, hopefully tomorrow, mostly Avengers and FF, and a couple odds and ends. Mostly silver, some bronze, some keys in the mix.

:sorry:

Just now, Readcomix said:

Aww i was here for the FF! Let us know what time tomorrow?

Okay, rather than clog up precious threadkrapping space with individual quotes; I will acknowledge a recap of tonight's ^^ 's with a ^^ Circle Recap!

@SushiX ^^ Thor 172, 129, 132,133, 134; JIM 123

@Jginsberg79 ^^ DD 10 & 11; TTA 65 coverless freebie

@oceans11 Wonder Woman #134, JIM #112

I think that was it; if I missed anyone's books, or another taker, let me know. Thanks everyone, I hope this is a fun thread. (thumbsu

20 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Apologies @SushiX and @Jginsberg79 I just couldn't get the rest of them shot! And I can't go another hour or so; early morning tomorrow. But I will shoot for 10 PM EST tomorrow as well, and if I can rummage boxes and find anything else in this same vein that I can part with I'll add them in the mix. :foryou:

All good and see you tomorrow. Excited for FF and Avengers as those are closer to my heart. :-) Sushi be kind tomorrow to me!

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Thanks guys for making this a fun hangout as well as a sales thread; IMO, those are the best kind of sales threads. 

Gene you always run the best and fun sales threads . A reason I’m always in here buying stuff. Appreciate the deals and the books . 

6 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Gene you always run the best and fun sales threads . A reason I’m always in here buying stuff. Appreciate the deals and the books . 

Thank you VERY much, Don; I really appreciate you saying that. :foryou:

I think our hobby can be lonely in some ways in that, at least in my personal experience, none of my close friends is also into comics as we on here are. To be able to have a place that allows us to bring our love of funnybooks together -- that creates a great, child-like energy through the joy of sharing and discovery.

That's why I love finding a small collection of cool stuff even if its mostly stuff I already have in my permanent collection -- keep a few I've been looking for/wanting, maybe a few others get swapped in as upgrades over what I already have, read a few I never read before, and share them here with others who enjoy them too. And get to create a clubhouse atmosphere in the process! Win-win! I feel like hosting a sales thread on here is like throwing a virtual party; at least that's what I shoot for.