• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Today! Medication Time! Nurse Ratched Says Short Box 'o early Silver to early Bronze, mostly Marvel/DC plus some oddballs
1 1

326 posts in this topic

:news:SOLD! Fantastic Four #50 the last leg of the greatest arc in the world's greatest comic magazine, Stan, Jack and Joe (RIP, my friend) at their collective peak. It's an eBay VG by the looks of things, but it's a VG- in my eyes. $125

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Fantastic Four #50 the last leg of the greatest arc in the world's greatest comic magazine, Stan, Jack and Joe (RIP, my friend) at their collective peak. It's an eBay VG by the looks of things, but it's a VG- in my eyes. $125

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 

And thank you everyone who took, look and krapped in this thread! (worship) That was our last book; I hope this has been fun! I'll clean it up and be sure I've caught every take, but I'll close it sometime tomorrow (to give the overnighters and early-to-bed folks a shot at what's still there) then get PM's out to buyers.

5 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

True dat! And boy oh boy, if you collect Golden Age...Ed and several others are blazing fast...It's like being dropped into a real-life Flash annual to try to buy Golden age around here....

They sure are! Been in some battles over in the GA section...:pullhair:

Ok, just made a few select price cuts on some of the remaining books in the thread :gossip:

This is last call, will close up sometime early afternoon today (eastern time). Once again, thank you all, both for the takes and for turning this thread into a social event. (thumbsu