• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap page 16 Steep discounts on remaing books! Large sale of slabs and raw books from my personal collection, GA, SA and BA titles
8 8

332 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, 

Been a while since I have had a sale.  I am going to be selling a lot of material to continue to fund a business venture of mine.   Time for some great books to go to a new home.   Many Golden Age books as well as popular Silver Age and Bronze age books both slabs and raw copies.

Shipping is included in the price for all purchases over $150 in Canada and continental US.  I ship worldwide minus the shipping I would have paid for NA.  All prices listed in US dollars.

An :takeit:in the thread trumps any PM's

No Hall of Shame or folks on probation allowed to purchase books from the thread.

I will do my best to describe and check all books, especially raw copies but will accept returns up to one week after you receive the book if something is not as I have described it.  Return shipping is at your cost.

I will accept Paypal (preferred payment) or also personal check for larger purchases if you wish.

Anyways I will be listing books all week, with a bunch being listed today (Sunday)

Enjoy the show.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Edited by jhutton2