• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap page 16 Steep discounts on remaing books! Large sale of slabs and raw books from my personal collection, GA, SA and BA titles
8 8

332 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

No comic in this post, but I am enjoying my beer and the warm weather in my backyard....cheers 😀🍻

AB12634F-BAF2-4109-B6D4-A13EA382E73A.jpeg

Looks thirst quenching to me! A Canadian brew no doubt? :takeit:

So you're a leftie, it seems, from the photo... ;)

15 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

AB12634F-BAF2-4109-B6D4-A13EA382E73A.jpeg

It looks like you need to drink more water. 2c

In fact, my experience has been that drinking and posting books is more profitable...for example... than drinking and buying books, granted most of my experience has been with the drinking and buying...

9 minutes ago, crassus said:

In fact, my experience has been that drinking and posting books is more profitable...for example... than drinking and buying books, granted most of my experience has been with the drinking and buying...

If I wasn't liquored up most of the time, I could probably avoid half or more of my comic purchases....,  2c

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

If I wasn't liquored up most of the time, I could probably avoid half or more of my comic purchases....,  2c

True perhaps, but the drunk buys that turn out right are still among the sweetest, yes? :cloud9: