• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap page 16 Steep discounts on remaing books! Large sale of slabs and raw books from my personal collection, GA, SA and BA titles
8 8

332 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

In that thread :-) I actually have about 3500 to spend on X-Men books (early silver) this month but none of you bastards post them or will discuss in PMs. I'd also give my youngest born for chance to buy a Captain Britain 8 in good shape! Mostly spent on randoms unless it's an awesome silver surfer, cap cover or FF 20 :-(..

That's what I keep telling myself anyway. I'm weak!

Probably listing XMen tomorrow!

Just now, jhutton2 said:

Probably listing XMen tomorrow!

All I ask is a heads-up so I don't get cultured regret like I did from echu stealing an Avengers Annual 10 earlier I never even saw! Also anyone looking to sell early books direct pm me. I'm also serious about that Captain Britain! I'd get weird for it :-)

Finally  cause I have no idea where else to post it, happy 4th or Canada day (if you're in to that sort of thing). In a short time this board has resparked my love for comics that I thought was lost earlier in a g.d. flood. I appreciate you all welcoming me here. Means a lot!

Now get back to selling mess. Kiiiiyah!

Good morning folks, still puttering around the house but my coffee is finished so will probably fire things up here in a few minutes. For those who like Thor I also plan on selling some Thor Journey into Mystery issues, including some bigger keys, but need to locate my “J” long box first 😂