• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap page 16 Steep discounts on remaing books! Large sale of slabs and raw books from my personal collection, GA, SA and BA titles
8 8

332 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jhutton2 said:

I am shutting down this thread in about 90 minutes, last opportunity to pick up any of the remaining books from the recap.  Invoices will be sent out later today.

hm

Hi Folks, for those that have purchased, the books are starting to get packed up today (there are a lot of packages) and will start being sent out over the weekend and probably a bunch as well on Monday.  I'll keep everyone informed as they go out.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

So I've been made aware there is some group message floating around with someone who was not happy with one of their books for some reason, if this is you please reach out to me directly to find a resolution please.  Back channeling without even addressing the issue with me first doesn't make any sense.

Thank you,

Jason

1 hour ago, jhutton2 said:

So I've been made aware there is some group message floating around with someone who was not happy with one of their books for some reason, if this is you please reach out to me directly to find a resolution please.  Back channeling without even addressing the issue with me first doesn't make any sense.

Thank you,

Jason

Not me.. Loved both of my books! Thanks again

On 7/2/2020 at 10:18 PM, jhutton2 said:

Bronze Age Marvel Superhero lot

ASM 187 8.0/8.5

Fantastic Four 151 8.0

Captain  America #206 9.0/9.2

Iron Man #81 9.0

throwing in a Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #8 even though it goes past Bronze Age 9.0

$45 shipped

192AC2E2-1946-4DF7-8722-E5B0F7BEB5E5.jpeg

1C6F3743-15EC-416F-A1DC-8AA6D7E72072.jpeg

0E11A65B-7807-4DD8-9F34-428F560CAA24.jpeg

EADF37A1-30A6-49D8-A904-9296A6316BD8.jpeg

:takeit: for $35

Darn missed it was closed. :cry:

Edited by Morganmi