• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BAs GSBCMM Sale: TAKE 20% OFF ALL REMAINING RAWS/SLABS (Thread closes Sunday, July 5th, at 12:00 pm EST)
1 1

309 posts in this topic

Last book of the thread ... Fantastic Four 48, 4.5-5.0ish, with room for improvement; had it priced lower in previous threads but this book just keeps rising; on the hunt for a higher grade so I’m letting this one go; $1050.00. :news: SOLD to Black_Adam

IMG_20200314_0001.jpg

IMG_20200314_0002.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Thread will stay open until Sunday, July 5th, closing at 12:00 noon (EST) that day.  Invoices will go out later that same day, with shipments happening sometime between July 8th-10th.  Thanks to all who looked and bought ... Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canuckles, and Happy soon-to-be 4th of July to all our American collector friends here on the Boards! 

:tink:

3 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Thread will stay open until Sunday, July 5th, closing at 12:00 noon (EST) that day.  Invoices will go out later that same day, with shipments happening sometime between July 8th-10th.  Thanks to all who looked and bought ... Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canuckles, and Happy soon-to-be 4th of July to all our American collector friends here on the Boards! 

:tink:

That's right, ignore the British! :sumo:

We did create both your countries. :preach:

ASM 45, take per PM, please.

14 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

That's right, ignore the British! :sumo:

We did create both your countries. :preach:

ASM 45, take per PM, please.

Well, just for the snipe, I'll take another $5.00 OFF the 45 ... God Save the Queen (and the Monarchy in general) ... ^^ 

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

That 'Danger Chip' is 68 years old ... it has already sold and likely on its way to be slabbed as a 9.6 with brittle texture.

DangerChip.JPG

Darn...I was hoping to get it restored back to its original comic.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:22 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Marvel Premiere 4, 8.0-8.5; $15.00

MP4F.jpg

MP4B.jpg

17 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

PPSSM 119, 9.0-9.2; $8.00

119F.jpg

119B.jpg

17 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

PPSSM Annual 1, 8.0-8.5; tiny cb crease top right corner of fc; $6.00

ANN1F.jpg

ANN1B.jpg