• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Pep #143 CGC 8.0 OW-W HIGHEST GRADED 1960 Archie and the gang
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Just one book today, but it is a beauty just back from CGC today. It is the new highest graded copy (and only second graded copy) of Pep #143. The other copy is a 4.0, which recently sold for $43 (per GPA) for the only comp that we have. Not particularly useful.

I accept Venmo, Paypal, checks, or money orders for this item. International buyers must use Venmo or Paypal.

:takeit: via the thread or PM will win. I will list that the book has sold via PM ASAP, and if that happens before a public :takeit: (as best I can determine in good faith) then the PM buyer is the new owner. I will do my best to choose the new owner as fairly as possible in the event of a near tie.

I will ship anyplace via some trackable method. Shipping within the US is included in the asking price, international shipping will get a $10 US credit and will pay the remainder.

Graded books are not returnable, WYSIWYG. Please ask any questions you have before you buy.

Nobody on any naughty list is welcome to buy.

Asking price on this beauty will be $299 shipped in the US. Starting tomorrow morning I will be happy to field PM offers, but will let it ride tonight at this price.

Pep143CGC.jpg

Pep143CGCbc.jpg