• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Very Canadian Art Day

10 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, malvin said:

Firstly, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

I enjoyed Alpha Flight in my youth, and luckily for me the issues I enjoy were issues 50 to 75 (lucky in that don't need to deal with Byrne prices..), I was looking for more pages from issue 67-70 but was lucky enough to stumble upon the complete issue 72!

What better day to upload and share to all that Canada Day! So without more verbiage:

CAF Link to Complete Alpha Flight Issue 72 by Gerry Talaoc

If anyone has Alpha Flight pages from 67 to 70 for sale, please keep me in mind.  I also like issues from 50 and up, but many of those are Jim Lee pages and I'm not paying Jim Lee prices :)

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Your Talaoc is better than my Talaoc. A lot.

6 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

Your Talaoc is better than my Talaoc. A lot.

Heh, I did comment when you complained about your Talaoc.

I got a couple of painted commissions from him too, not Alpha Flight, but one I am really happy with, will be awhile before I have it in hand but will post when I do.

Malvin

On 7/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, malvin said:

Firstly, Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

I enjoyed Alpha Flight in my youth, and luckily for me the issues I enjoy were issues 50 to 75 (lucky in that don't need to deal with Byrne prices..), I was looking for more pages from issue 67-70 but was lucky enough to stumble upon the complete issue 72!

What better day to upload and share to all that Canada Day! So without more verbiage:

CAF Link to Complete Alpha Flight Issue 72 by Gerry Talaoc

If anyone has Alpha Flight pages from 67 to 70 for sale, please keep me in mind.  I also like issues from 50 and up, but many of those are Jim Lee pages and I'm not paying Jim Lee prices :)

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Very keen score Malvin.

congratulations from  🍇 🦍 in sunny Southern California